Who are we?
Domus Ludens consists of five competent partners who are active in three European member countries: Spain, Germany and Poland. We bring valuable expertise in four main fields: 1) residential care for children and youth, 2) practical development of board games, 3) scientific evaluation of projects in the educational and child care field and 4) long term know-how in the implementation of Erasmus+ funded projects. The following organizations are involved:
- Fundacio Resilis is a social Catalan organisation. Its main mission is the management and development of projects, programs or services for children and young people in situation or at risk of social exclusion. Fundació Resilis manages residential centres for children and young people, including support to families and with a community based approach. www.resilis.org
- FÜR SOZIALES is part of a big children and youth welfare organization (S&S gemeinnützige Gesellschaft für Soziales mbH), with more than 40 years of experience.
The non-profit organization provides services for approximately 600 clients, in residential facilities as well as ambulant care settings, within the city of Hamburg (Northern Germany). In addition, FÜR SOZIALES offers a differentiated range of others services like socio-educational family assistance, consulting and training in the field of domestic violence and stalking as well as practice-oriented offers within the framework of integration assistance. https://www.fuersoziales.de/
- Fundacja Samodzielni Robinsonowie is a polish youth-focused non-profit organization established in 2014, to support young people at risk of social exclusion.
Fundacja Samodzielni Robinsonowie develops and directs programs aimed at young people from institutions and foster homes, to help them make a successful transition from institutional care to an independent living. https://www.fundacjarobinson.org.pl/
- Liberi (University of Girona) is a children, youth and community research group, led by Dr Carme Montserrat and Dr Pere Soler. It is part of the educational research institute (IRE) of the Universitat de Girona (Catalonia, Spain). The work and action of this research group focuses on children’s and youth policies, focusing attention on the situations of vulnerability suffered by some of the children and young people and delving into the community development that can make the deployment of specific public policies possible. www.udg.edu/liberi
- La Juganera is a non-profit cooperative specialized in board games. Promoting the culture of gaming as a healthy leisure and as a tool for innovative education is the organizations main goal. The organization offers a store as well as an online board game store, where they provide training on Game Based Learning. Furthermore they are developing and creating games themselves. https://lajuganera.cat/